JLPT Level JLPT : N3 or N4 with good spoken Japanese skills(Added advantage)
Job Location Chennai, India
Job Description Outline
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from
planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Senior Java Developer responsibilities include:
- Identify and analyse user requirements.
- Contribute in creating Software Requirement Specifications.
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop Java EE applications.
- Write well-designed, efficient code.
- Review, test and debug team members’ code.
- Design database architecture.
- Coordinate product releases with internal teams.
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Very good understanding of design patterns Hands on experience on ORM framework
- Experience in front end frameworks like Angular , Vue and Reactjs
- Design and develop scalable micro services and web-services.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience on handling exceptions Experience on handling transaction
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies ( JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good Problem-solving abilities