Salary 10LPA to 18LPA
Years of Experience 8 to 15 Years
JLPT Level JLPT N3 or N4 with good spoken Japanese skills(Added advantage)
Job Location Chennai, India
Job Description Outline
We are looking for a Java Technical Lead to manage the software development life cycle, from
planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
- Design, build and deliver efficient software solutions.
- Write code in alignment with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
- Know how to engineer a full-fledged system and not just write code to make things
work. Guide, Monitor & groom Junior engineers in their day to day Technical issues.
- Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
- Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
- Owning the code base and making sure all code & Test Cases are reviewed and is of very
- Good technical aptitude and low curve in learning and adopting new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- 8-15 years’ experience with hands on Java based web development with solid
HTML5, and CSS3 as well as building web applications using the latest standards-based
- Must have experience with web development frameworks and libraries such as Spring
MVC, Hibernate and JQuery. Must have experience in writing and optimizing RESTful
- Good knowledge & working experience of Java Design Patterns, Different Architecture
- Knowledge of Spring Security, Spring Boot is a big plus
- Designing relational database schemas is a big plus
- Experience with client-side technologies like Vue, ReactJS or AngularJS
- Experience with presentation frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS
processors as SASS, LESS, or PostCSS
- Good experience with project build tools like Maven, Gradle, ANT etc. and Java unit
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies. Knowledge of
a CI tool like Jenkins or Bamboo
- Strong written and verbal communication skills