Years of Experience 6 to 8 Years
Job Location Chennai, India
Job Description Job Summary
- Discuss with Japanese customers to gather requirements
- Communicate with the project team and work towards arriving at the solution
- Work closely with the project team to monitor the work progress and explain to the
- Handle project issues and work with the team to resolve
- Experience giving technical proposal presentations to customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Requirement Gathering and explanation to offshore team
- Liaison with customer and project team for smooth project execution
- Project status tracking and communicating with customers
- Coordinate project meetings with customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read, write and speak Japanese fluently. Should be able to create Technical
documents in Japanese and email communication with client.
- N3 Level or above preferred
- Having Past experience coordinating projects with Japanese customers.
- 6-8 years’ experience doing project Coordination with good understanding of IT Systems
- Knowledge on SAP, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical domain will be added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skill